We know that you will be pleased with your purchases from JOKA SPORTS as we do a thorough check on our products before any delivery. However, there may be occasions where you will need to return items to us.
Wrong items: Items received are of wrong quantity, size, color or design.
Damaged items: Items received are found to have damages or defects upon delivery.
If these unfortunately happen, please accept our sincere apologies and proceed with the following:
- Email email@example.com with an attachment photo of the wrong or damaged item and indicate “Return – Invoice Number” as your email subject. For example, if your invoice number is 1888, your email subject will be “Return – Invoice 1888”. A short description of the mistake or defect will be great!
- Send the wrong or damaged items (in their original packaging complete with all accessories) back to the following address:
Address: 1 Yishun Industrial Street 1 A’Posh Biz Hub #01-03 Singapore 768160
- Once we received the returned item, we will examine it and an email will be sent to you if it is found to be indeed wrong or defective and you will be entitled to a one to one exchange. A new one will be sent out within 5 working days upon the email correspondence with no delivery charge.
Terms & conditions for our returns policy:
- Please email us within 3 days upon receipt so that you will be subjected to our returns policy.
- Please note that there will be NO monetary refund. All defective goods will only be entitled to a one to one exchange.
- Items returned to us without email correspondence will not be subjected to our returns policy.
- Please take note that quality and aesthetic related issues are not subjected to our returns policy.
- You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the goods while they are in your possession. Do note that if you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation. This applies to all goods that are returned.
Thank you for your co-operation,
JOKA SPORTS Support Team