- What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
You may change your personal information at any time by accessing your profile on the website.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
In the event that you do not wish to receive a cookie or if you wish to set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, you can click on the “help” section of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences. If you disable all cookies, you may not be able to take advantage of all the features of this web site.
- Links to other sites
Joka Sports LLP is not responsible for the content and privacy practices of other websites which may be found in our website and we encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those other websites.
- Contact Us